For franchise information, call toll free 1-800-856-9664
If you're looking for a solid business opportunity with a good name, financial security and a bright future, consider joining the Sterling Optical / Site for Sore Eyes Franchise Family. It's not by chance that we are one of America's largest retail optical chains and the fastest growing optical franchise in the industry. Sterling Optical and Site for Sore Eyes provide nationwide support and a range of personalized start-up services including:
- A solid national reputation as a leader in the retail optical business
- Special financing programs and relationships with lenders
- Dramatic savings through significant company buying power
- National and regional cooperative advertising
- A comprehensive business operating system
- Customer generating activities that build traffic and increase profits
- Point of sale customer retention programs
- A nationally coordinated training program with a certified in-field training team
- Franchise Advisory Committee providing solid franchise support
- Existing high volume stores currently available for sale.
With this unique combination of business and financial support services, Sterling Optical and Site for Sore Eyes serve as an active partner in building successful franchises. We offer the following franchise opportunity models:
Converting Locations - We understand that converting to Sterling Optical or Site for Sore Eyes can be a difficult decision to make after dedicating considerable time and energy to building an independent business or small chain. In order to make the transition as smooth as possible, we provide the business tools, Managed Care clients, vendor relationships and personalized attention you need to make a seamless transition and to compete with the retail giants.
New Locations - Qualified individuals can open franchises at brand new locations through the Sterling Optical / Site for Sore Eyes franchise program. Our franchisee support system provides site evaluation assistance, expert lease and real estate negotiators, detailed construction guidelines and decor recommendations. Almost 90 years of experience make starting-up a new franchise both efficient and cost effective.
Existing Locations - Sterling Optical and Site for Sore Eyes currently offer existing company-operated locations available for franchise. These fully operational stores have the advantage of a well-established customer base and they present an outstanding opportunity for individuals who want to move into the business quickly. In addition, financing is available for qualified applicants.